Trackpad

Yong Chong yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 8 23:30:01 2004

Sorry for the cross post but I did not get a response back from the newbie's
list.  I have a PowerBook G4 loaded with YDL 3.0.1.  I am having a problem
with the trackpad.  It is responding to my tap as a right-click.  I have the
option for trackpad to notap.  Right now, the right-click is happening in
KDE.  I don't know if it is also doing when in text mode.  Is there some way
to turn of the tap in KDE?  I really need to have this turned off in KDE.
It has already changed my desktop in a way that I don't like and cannot find
a way to undo it.  Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Yong