gkrellm

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 11 05:21:01 2004

Jim:

Jim wrote:
> I installed gkrellm
> But how do you move it to another location?
> When I start gkrellm it is in the top left corner of my screen,I need to
> move it to the right corner.

Two ways: first, at the top of the stack of gkrellm charts ("krells," in
the vernacular), it will have a bar with the name of your computer
("localhost"). Click that and drag to move it (right-click on it to see
configuration options). Second, if you cannot see the bar at top, hold
down the option key and click anywhere within the gkrellm window; the
cursor will turn into an image of crossed arrows, and you can drag it
around the screen.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Clint