The 'at' sign on my PowerBook

Paolo Giovanni Cordone yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 17 14:15:02 2004

OK, everything is now fine, my YDL 3 version is running happily on my
Wallstrees PB. Even broadband was a no-brainer, and it looks like a Linux
system has rendered this old little laptop zippy again :-)

Only thing I cannot get to work is to map the keyboard properly. Considering
that YDL is a Mac distro, why do we have dozens of PC keyboard models in the
Keyboard Layout panel of the Control Center? Is there a trick to get the 'at'
sign in the proper place, rather than as on a PC keyboard, where it is placed
above the single quote? At the moment, the double quote is obtained by
pressing Shift-2 and the 'at' sign by pressing Shift-".

Any idea?

Cheers,

Paolo