Who's your GUI?

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 18 09:59:00 2004

Friends:

Anyone who has been following some of our recent conversations about the
"Best" window manager, or who is curious about the many incarnations
that graphical user interfaces (GUIs) have taken over the years, might
be interested in these two sites:

<http://www.toastytech.com/guis/index.html>
<http://www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/guidebook>

Each site is a gallery with a slightly different take on the major
commercial GUIs over the last 20 years or so.

Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: