Add programs to Gnome desktop

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 20 20:12:01 2004

All you have to do is right click (or emulation equivalent) anywhere on
the Desktop. Select "New Launcher: and fill out the info in the dialog
box that opens up. All you really need is the Name, Command and Icon.
but whatever you enter in the comment field will appear in the tooltip
popup. That's pretty much it.

HTHO

	It's what you make it man
	Takes time