Netatalk configuration

Edward Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 21 18:37:00 2004

--B_3162728187_1191955

I have Netatalk running and serving files from my HOME directory.

However, I cannot figure out how to change the computer name from localhost
to something I prefer.

That means that my other computers see the name localhost as the computer
name in Chooser.

Ed Smith

--B_3162728187_1191955

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Netatalk configuration</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Courier"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>I have Netatalk running=
 and serving files from my HOME directory.<BR>
<BR>
However, I cannot figure out how to change the computer name from localhost=
 to something I prefer.<BR>
<BR>
That means that my other computers see the name localhost as the computer n=
ame in Chooser.<BR>
<BR>
Ed Smith</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>