Has anyone gotten a 2.6 Kernel to build?

John Lannon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 21 18:49:01 2004

I've been trying to get a 2.6.3-benh kernel to build.
I based my config on the pmac_defconfig, with the
microtek support loaded into the kernel.  The kernel
builds fine (after I added a ipt_TCPMSS.c and
ipt_TCPMSS.h files), but the module_install step
errors out.  The kernel boots and even supports the
scanner (microtek slimscan C6), but there is no sound
support at all.  I would like to get this working
correctly, because 2.6.3 appears to boot up faster and
usb correctly ids my scanner (which it didn't do in
either 2.4.22-2g nor 2.4.25-benh).

I was wondering if anyone has built any flavor of 2.6
and its modules and if so, any config files that work.
 I trying to get this working on a 1 GHz eMac.
Thanks.