Third party PowerPC 970 mobo for sale

Longman, Bill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 18:40:05 2004

I LOVE THE YDL LISTS!!!!!

Give yourselves an ovation everyone!

<clap, clap> YOU ROCK!!!

I have never enjoyed a ML in all my many years now of lists like I do this
one.

I enjoyed the Gentoo discussion.

I enjoyed the OT OS X topic.

I even enjoy the oh-so-often how-do-I-boot-an-oldworld-mac questions.

And I greatly appreciate the camaraderie everyone shows to each other.

Thanks everyone and keep up the great work.