linux-novideo

Gavin Hemphill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 26 17:09:02 2004

As I said in the other reply you didn't provide enough information for
us to make a sensible answer, however by interpolating between the two
messages I would suggest you try entering

linux-novideo video=atyfb:nnnxyyy where nnn and yyy are the resolutions
of your monitor.  A search of the archives will give you the howto's for
this in detail.
	G++