About Fedora PPC (?!?!?)

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 26 18:52:01 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 16:33, Andrew wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 10:00, Ray Auge wrote:
> >
> > http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/ppc/Fedora/RPMS/
>
> I found Evolution-1.4.6-1.ppc.rpm. Install attempt give this error

lool!! as I have been typing the above, the window vanished just like
that: bang! Im surprise and embarrassed to see a half-wrote message has
been sent to the list. The (meaningless, to me) error was about some Bad
Headers... I re-downloaded, tried again and >>a lot<< of dependencies
blew up my screen. Im not listing them all, heh.

here are my questions. How do I setup yum.conf to make use of the fedora
core ppc packages? is this even possible? Perhaps I should attempt to
install fedora core from ground zero.