Are there PPC versions of Firebird/Thunderbird?

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 17:14:01 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 15:37, Ed Sutherland wrote:
> Are there ppc versions (suitable for YDL ppc users) of the Firebird Web
> browser and Thunderbird E-mail client?
>
> Also, are the 3 YDL CDs of sourcecode available for downloading? (I'd
> like to update some of my most-used apps.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ed

I can provide them to you via a my (secret) Public file server. I have a
fat pipe (250kbs), its no prob. I see two options:

1- I would put a CD in (official ones from terrasoft :)) so that you can
access them and get the files you want. Then message me back and i'll
switch for the next CD and so on until you got all you want.

2- You send me a list of all the sources you need from the CDs and I'll
put them into a directory, using the same method as in #1

Keep it for yourself as my ISP forbid them users to host *any* kind of
servers and i'd like to stay connected... Sounds good? There we go.
Message me back and i'll provide you with the URL

andrew