basic things: rightclick and characters

Harald Nikolisin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 17:31:01 2004

hi list

I use YDL for a PowerBook because KDevelop is really outstanding, and
XCode is not.
but I have some basic problems which make programming with YDL nearly
unsuably:

1. how can I perform a right click without connecting a mouse? In Mac
OS X I press CTRL+Trackpad Button..
2. What the hell is happening with KDE Control-Center? I active the
keyboard layouts with german keyboard as the primary with the
possibility to switch to spanish/us layouts.
-> the Country symbol doesn't appear in the panel and I'm unable to
switch the layouts.
3. Some global KDE shortcuts also not working? How can I switch the
virtual desktops? In Mac OS X I have to press "fn"+"F1" if I want
access to "F1" because the steering of the TFT-backlight is there. The
same suprises at YDL if I use the Function keys but "fn" don't work
here..
Maybe the basic question is: What for a keyboard layout I have to pick
in KDE Controlcenter?

regards
    harald

--
Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question.
And the answer is no.