RSS News Reader software?

Tony yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 31 08:24:01 2004

Thanks for the binary link. I have tried a couple of times in the past
to compile it with dependency problems.

There is also "RSS Reader Panel" available as a "extension" to Mozilla
FireFox (if you can get the FireFox source compiled and running on YDL.
;)  I use it on my Red Hat machine and am quite happy with it.

Tony