Install Issues (YDL version 3.0.1) Long Post - Please Read!

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 2 00:17:01 2004

Well...

This is just a guess, but...

Based on the clue of your Python traceback mentioning "timezone"s,
I'd guess that your Australian timezone choice is the culprit.
When it asks you to pick your time zone, chose a US one, and see if
it works.  You can always fix the default timezone after you get it
to install.  Or you could use UTC (once upon a time known as GMT).
That's what I use, so I know it works.

It's worth a try...

Enjoy!

Rick