YDL on PBG3 Wallstreet, a few remarks..

Jean-Achille yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 3 00:15:34 2004

Hello to all,

I'm user of YDL since 15 days, and I have a few
remarks.

I've installed the basic soft, it does reconize my
sound card, and i don't run my ethernet card.

If I install the workstation is okay for my sound card
and ethernet, as you said I get the ip address
rapidly.

The keyboard : where in the cd I can get macintosh
keybord, i took PC keyboard.

I'm also a French user, and for the moment I sue both
French and English.

My CDrom doesn't mount automatiqly why??, I have to
mount.

And at least, where I can get more informations like
pdf or www instead of ydl.net

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english writing.

regards,

Jean-Achille.