New Programs

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 10:41:01 2004

Mr. Lyons:

Earlier, I made a mistake:

> Robert Lyons wrote:
>> Does anybody know of a Yellow Dog forum that I can get to in
>> addition to the mailing list, or an IRC chat?
 >
> These lists are the best *free* source of support
> that I know of. You can search the List archives
> (another great resource) from the top of any
> Yellow Dag Linux page:

It turns out that there *is* an IRC channel for YDL:

 From <http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/>:

A YDL User Channel

There is now a Yellow Dog Linux IRC channel on the FreeNode IRC Network
in addition to channels for many other open source projects. #yellowdog
can be accessed via an IRC client such as "XChat" at 'irc.freenode.net'.

Best wishes,
Clint