newbie alert 2 mol on ydl

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 6 18:55:01 2004

Put the macos install cd in your cd rom drive, then from a command line
or terminal type ' startmol --cdboot '.  This will launch mol and boot
from the cd.  You should have an HFS or HFS+ partition already made or
you can use drive setup from the booted cd to reformat a partition or
free space that is available.  From there it is just like any other
install.  If you already have mac OS installed just type startmol for
OS 9 or startmol -X for OS X.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563