Yum repository with synaptic

Douglas Denholm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 10 12:45:02 2004

Which yum repository are you using? I tried 'yum install synaptic' and it
came up with nothing.

I am using ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/ydl/yum/3.0/RPMS.main/ in my
yum.conf file. Where are you linking to?

[Which begs the question... Are there differences between yum repositories
in terms of content and "up-to-date-ness"?]

TIA,

--Doug