Yum repository with synaptic

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 11 03:37:01 2004

David C. Hacker, DVM wrote :

> Add this repository to your yum.conf file in addition to the ones you
> have.
>
> http://ayo.freshrpms.net/yellowdog/3.0/ppc/freshrpms/
>
> This repository is a collection of packages that other people have made
> to work with YDL in addition to the ones from terrasoft.

Heh, actually, I'm the "other people". It's a nice compliment to have
people default to thinking that it must take more than one person to
maintain those packages ;-)

BTW, yet another reminder : I don't use YDL regularly myself, so if
some packages get outdated, I don't usually notice it, but please just
notify me and I'll get everything fixed ASAP.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1.92 (FC2 Test 3) - Linux kernel 2.6.5-1.351
Load : 1.08 1.20 1.17