yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1497 - 4 msgs

peter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 14 22:25:02 2004

i believe you need to have the freshrpms.net repository added to your
/etc/yum.conf, that should do the trick. (unless you have that properly
added already, in which case i don't know what else to suggest.)

peter