still trying

gsabreu yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 18 12:29:03 2004

--Apple-Mail-2--776635437

Can anyone help me with this?  When I hold down option at startup I'm
presented with the Mac OS disk and YDL disk until today the YDL disk
was first now the Mac OS is first. I'm not sure how they got switched
but how do I switch them back?

A day dawns, quite like other days; in it, a single hour comes, quite
like other hours; but in that day and in that hour the chance of a
lifetime faces us.
- Maltbie Babcock
--Apple-Mail-2--776635437

Can anyone help me with this?  When I hold down option at startup I'm
presented with the Mac OS disk and YDL disk until today the YDL disk
was first now the Mac OS is first. I'm not sure how they got switched
but how do I switch them back?

other days; in it, a single hour comes, quite like other hours; but in
that day and in that hour the chance of a lifetime faces us.

- Maltbie Babcock</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2--776635437--