still trying

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 18 16:28:30 2004

--Apple-Mail-1--762413409

You can just click on the second icon that is YDL now and then boot
from it the order doesn't really make a whole lot of difference.
David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179
On May 18, 2004, at 1:25 PM, gsabreu wrote:

> Can anyone help me with this?  When I hold down option at startup I'm
> presented with the Mac OS disk and YDL disk until today the YDL disk
> was first now the Mac OS is first. I'm not sure how they got switched
> but how do I switch them back?
>
> A day dawns, quite like other days; in it, a single hour comes, quite
> like other hours; but in that day and in that hour the chance of a
> lifetime faces us.
> - Maltbie Babcock
--Apple-Mail-1--762413409

You can just click on the second icon that is YDL now and then boot
from it the order doesn't really make a whole lot of difference.

David C. Hacker, DVM

212 N 1st St #2

New Salem, ND 58563

(701) 843-8179

<excerpt>Can anyone help me with this?  When I hold down option at
startup I'm presented with the Mac OS disk and YDL disk until today
the YDL disk was first now the Mac OS is first. I'm not sure how they
got switched but how do I switch them back?

<x-tad-bigger>A day dawns, quite like other days; in it, a single hour
comes, quite like other hours; but in that day and in that hour the
chance of a lifetime faces us.

- Maltbie Babcock</x-tad-bigger></excerpt>
--Apple-Mail-1--762413409--