Strange behavior

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 23 18:40:01 2004

I'm assuming that you changed your startup disk...

If you change your Startup Disk in OS X (or OS 9, for that matter), you
kinda screw up the boot sequence.

It all has to do with which partition/system is blessed.

The first part that needs to load is the Bootstrap

Check out the directions here:
	<http://penguinppc.org/projects/yaboot/doc/yaboot-howto.shtml/
ch9.en.shtml>

as to how to fix all that. It's not a really bad idea to read the
entire HowTo.

If you need to boot into your OS9 partition, set it up in the
yaboot.conf file.

Let us know how you progress.

HTHO and g'luck

	It's what you make it man