Happy discovery, idisk on linux / nautilus

Halvor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 24 21:43:01 2004

As a part of my efforts to avoid doing all those things I should do I
installed gnome 2.6, after discovering I still had some time to waste I
dumped in cadaver and could actually access my idisk, thought then I should
try to dump the idisk address into nautilus.. who knows && it worked.

Basically writing "idisk.mac.com/username" in the Location box got me there=
.

Might be this has worked all the time, just me not trying, but in case
others could need this service and havn=B4t tried..

One step closer to linux on fulltime

Halvor