YDLFAQ

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 25 13:39:01 2004

Stefan:

Stefan Bruda wrote:
> One more issue: I want to comment on a page, but I am asked to log in,
> and then I cannot register or anything. But then this is perhaps
> intended.

During this alpha phase (in which the FAQers, and especially Bill are
still learning the ropes), it is probably best that we keep things
closed. Commenting here on this list, or privately to Bill will have to
be the "comments" for now. I am sure that Bill will open the FAQ when he
is ready.

> In passing, the comment I had was with respect to the page
> http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Will+YDL+run+on+my+XYZ which
> failed to enumerate between the alternate distribution arguably the
> best of them all: Gentoo.

I would be happy to add it (and any others you can think of)! Do you
know of a link specifically for Gentoo on PPC?

Best wishes,
Clint