Clone/image YDL system?

Heath Henderson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 28 08:58:01 2004

Thanks, I will give this a go.

Heath Henderson
Assistant Technology Administrator
McLean County Unit 5 Schools
Normal, IL 61761

>>> nquintanar@yahoo.com 5/28/2004 9:39:02 AM >>>
Heath, I do this all the time
<http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-newbie/2003-October/005166.html>

It should work as long as the other systems are identical.

GOod luck!
Norberto
--- Heath Henderson <?> wrote:
> Built a YDL 3.01 system on a G3 BW 450.
>
> Trying to figure out how I can duplicate the system across three
> other
> machines to get an identical setup without having to install on all
> the
> other three systems?
>
> I have two IDE drives in each system.  Systems are identical.  I
> just
> want to "image" the one system and lay it down on the other three
> machines?
>
> Any thoughts on this one.  It is rather frustrating as I have
> several
> X86 machines I can use Mondo-Restore with to great success in
> duplicating systems.
>

> Heath Henderson
> Assistant Technology Administrator
> McLean County Unit 5 Schools
> Normal, IL 61761

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent
rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players --
coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your
responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the
way."
--Norberto Quintanar