Quadruple Boot System

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 28 21:06:01 2004

With the darwin 7.0.1 installer from apple you can use either Fink or
DarwinPorts as a port system to install XFree or X.org, any window
maker, including KDE and Gnome, as well as most other common software.
The Fink system includes prebuilt binaries for download or you can
build them with the autobuild system included.  DarwinPorts requires
you to build them all but the process is automated you just type Port
install whatever and it downloads the source, patches it for PPC,
configures it, and compiles and installs it.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179