Some questions

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 30 20:17:01 2004

--=-x3immDs/YAutj4K1Pj3v

Anyone know if there is a new version of Gaim for PPC beyond version
.61?
If not....
Can anyone point a linux newbie to a good FAQ on compiling source code
so that I can compile the latest version to run under YDL 3.01?
Also...
Can anyone recommend a good (low cost) WiFi card thar runs nicely under
YDL 3.01?
And finally...
Where does one set the prefernces as to what program to use as default
web browser and e-mail?

Thanks,
Jason

--=-x3immDs/YAutj4K1Pj3v

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Anyone know if there is a new version of Gaim for PPC beyond version .61?<BR>
If not....<BR>
Can anyone point a linux newbie to a good FAQ on compiling source code so that I can compile the latest version to run under YDL 3.01?<BR>
Also...<BR>
Can anyone recommend a good (low cost) WiFi card thar runs nicely under YDL 3.01?<BR>
And finally...<BR>
Where does one set the prefernces as to what program to use as default web browser and e-mail?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Jason
</BODY>