Terrasoft appears to be taking order for YDL 4.0 now

Jim Hart jhart at bates.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:18:00 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 15:26, geno endicott wrote:
> When are they going to add it to ISO downloads?!?! That's what I want to know.

At the risk of sounding a little "preachy", why not support YDL with a
few $ and get on YDL.net Enhanced? Then you can download the ISOs as
soon as they're available and enjoy the feeling that you've done your
part to help keep YDL alive and healthy.

Getting down off my soapbox, now.

Best,
--
Mr. James A. (Jim) Hart, Project Manager
Academic Technology Services