Terrasoft appears to be taking order for YDL 4.0 now

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 13:39:00 MST 2004

--- Jim Hart <> wrote:

> At the risk of sounding a little "preachy", why not support YDL
> with a
> few $ and get on YDL.net Enhanced?

A "few" bucks?  $59.95 + 5 dollars a month, billed 6 mos in advanced
is not a "few" bucks to me.  That's "almost" a hundred dollars!

> Then you can download the ISOs
> as
> soon as they're available and enjoy the feeling that you've done
> your
> part to help keep YDL alive and healthy.

Assuming you have broadband at home or at work.  And the server isn't
busy.  Have you tried a yum update from the default yum server?

> Getting down off my soapbox, now.

Offering my hand to help you off the soapbox so you don't fall.

Norberto