Does Red Hack suck?

Zugwrack zugwrack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 06:57:31 MST 2004

Jim that is hard to say. Depends largely on your expertise with Linux.
I personally prefer Mandrake 10.1 PPC, others report they could not
get it to install. I had a problem with yaboot getting dual boot to
work. If you are new to Linux I would say just based on the last
couple posts on this thread give Ubuntu a shot. Sounds like it
installs fine, and if you are new to Linux then Gnome will be just
about as foreign as KDE would be. These are just my personal
opinion(s) on you question.

Zugwrack