Installing YDL 4 on a PowerBook G3 Pismo

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:53:50 MST 2004

Time for a change in the thread subject!

What exactly has to be changed in the XF86Config file? Or, for that
matter, perhaps you could paste your XF86Config file to the list (it's
a fairly short file IIRC).

PS  I'll e-mail you on-list since I'm sure there will be lots of
PowerBook Pismo users floating out there in the ether.

Sincerely, Eric.