Fedora Core 3

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Thu Nov 11 09:06:20 MST 2004

Hello Yellow,

RN> thing I haven't figured out, is how to play DVDs with Xine or Mplayer.
RN> /dev/cdrom and /dev/cdrom1 have changed now.

  If you look in /etc/fstab I think you will see that /dev/cdrom is
  now /media/cdrom.  Same goes for floppy and on my system, /dev/zip moved
  to being /media/floppy while /dev/floppy is now /media/floppy1

  At least those where the default upgrade changes (from FC2 to FC3).
  This is all on x86 though.

  jer

--
Best regards,
 Jerry

Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.