Ubuntu 4.10

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:01:41 MST 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:18:41 -0500, Andrew <virgule88 at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Sweet stuffs. I tried but computer freeze after I choose 'Linux' in
> bootx. Would you be kind enough to post detailled instructions? (as for
> what file(s) goes where)

Bonjour.

bootx? If you're really trying to use bootx then you're SOL. Ubuntu
4.10 doesn't support Old World Macs yet (it shouldn't be hard to get
it working since Debian works on Old World machines).

If that was just a slip of the fingers and you meant yaboot, then I
suspect people will need more details to help you. Or did you get as
far as installing Ubuntu and now it doesn't boot?

Eric.