YDL4 on an iBook G3

Tony tony.kruse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:00:08 MST 2004

I have just received my YDL 4.0 CDs I ordered this morning.  I have a
12" G3 iBook 600MHz Model: M8600LL/A with ATI Mobility Radeon.  I had
been running YDL 3.1 and more recently, Ubuntu on this iBook.  The YDL
4.0 installation went O.K. with the only exception of graphical color
problem shown in the link below.  (Excuse the quality of the image.  I
made it with a cheap digital camera.)

http://webpages.charter.net/furball/installscreenshot.jpg

Once the installation finished and rebooted, everything appeared to
start normally, however there appears to be an issue with X.org and my
graphical environment failed to start.

Tony :(