ISO's from V.3

George gasjr4wd at excite.com
Thu Nov 18 13:39:24 MST 2004

OK, I downloaded the ISO's (three) from a mirror. I can't get the CD to show up on a 8600 with 9.1 loaded. it just spits it out. all were burned with Toast lite on OSX 10.3.* and I think I tried one with apple's burn tool. here is what is on the CD:
http://homepage.mac.com/gasjr4wd/ydl/disc_1.jpg

What am I missing?
Why will this CD not do anything other than hold a coffee cup?

TIA
--
Thanks,
George

You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do.
    Jerry Garcia