AEC62XX Driver: Can ANYONE Help!?

Corbett Battaile ccb at ydl.net
Thu Nov 18 13:50:27 MST 2004

Hmmm, interesting...

In addition to the AEC6280M, I have two nearly identical PC cards based on
the PDC20269 chipset (one card is Promise-branded, the other Maxtor), and
neither seem to function properly in the G3/BW. It's very likely that I'm
screwing something up here, or that there's some conflict with other
hardware.

Do you have any other PCI cards installed? What PCI slot is the Promise
card installed in?

Thanks,
- Corbett

--