AEC62XX Driver: Can ANYONE Help!?

Corbett Battaile ccb at ydl.net
Thu Nov 18 14:48:27 MST 2004

Turns out PART of my problems were indeed my fault.

The AEC6280M is still broke, but I managed to get the PDC20269 to work
once I realized that I had jumpered the drives for "Master, with slave"
rather than "Master, single drive." Doh! While I can access the drives
using the Promise card, I do get occasional errors like:
	dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
Anyone know if this warrants concern, especially given that the machines
are intended to be file servers?

--
Corbett Battaile <ccb at ydl.net>