YDL 4.0 vs. 32MB RAM?

Corbett Battaile ccb at ydl.net
Sat Nov 20 14:25:57 MST 2004

I know it's easier said than done, but I'd have to go along with the "Buy
more RAM" suggestion. You can get a 256MB module for around $40. I suspect
you could probably get by with installing YDL 4.0 on the stock 6GB hard
drive, but I'm not positive about that...

<http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=2743&Item=OWC100SO256168>

If you've never poked around inside a CRT iMac, installing memory might
seem like a pain, but it's really not so bad.

--
Corbett Battaile