YDL4 Torrents Available!

Ben Ricker bricker at brick.net
Sat Nov 20 20:56:59 MST 2004

BitTorrent works by opening up a connector port that other peers
connect to. If you do not have that port open (if it blocked by your
firewall, say), then downloads will be slower because BitTorrent will
auto-cap your download.

If you are unsure if the connector port is working, I suggest you use
Azureus as a client. It is Java so kind of slow, but it has lots of
great features (including testing peer connector port.

I will have them downloaded as well and will leave them open as long as
I can. I will most likely put it on my YDL server to share them out.

Ben Ricker