Does it work on your machine? (YDL4)

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 06:14:03 MST 2004

2.72 GB served up and counting (~70 K/sec), 2 GB downloaded in total
over the 4 ISOs (could Terrasoft have been a bit economical with some
packages and had a 3 ISO install?).

I should ask this before burning them to disk: has anyone got YDL4
working on a Beige G3 (or comparable OldWorld machine)? Also, are any
special contortions needed to get BootX set up over what was required
in YDL 3.0?

Eric.