i just install ydl 4

junior gagne toxicfreak at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:38:23 MST 2004

and MAN its a large dissapointment , i can belive i nearly spend money on
that .... lucky for me, ubuntu gave  me something to wait on ....  and Damn
ill change back  to ubuntu   tonight after work ....

sorry for the team at YDL   but sorry guy this time you miss the boat by a
miles ...
the easiest way to install you app is not even  there ( synaptic)
the mp3 player is shit (why mmxx is not there )

i love the ydl 3 for what its was ..... but ydl 4  mannnnnnnn  please shoot
me

sorry you just lost a other person
good luck for ydl 5

how the hell a compagny can wish to put a product like that
thx for making  its free   ( its not worth much )
renaud