i just install ydl 4

Eddie Bindt eddieb at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 22 13:10:18 MST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, junior gagne wrote:

Sorry to read that YDL4 is not what you expect from it.

As far as I see it, YDL4 is the best thing ever.

Installing went smooth on the following machines over here and running fine:
iMac B 233Mhz 320M ram
iMac SE DV 400Mhz 640M ram
iBook1 SE 366MHz 588M ram
G4 QuickSilver 867MHz 1G ram
PB G4 15" 1.5GHz 512M ram
AWS9650/233 512M ram (Oldworld - miboot) upgraded, not installed ...
ANS700/200 512M ram (Oldworld - quik) upgraded, not installed ...

All the packages I want are availiable thru freshrpms (thanks Mathias).
Nearly all src.rpms availiable for Fedora Core 2 rebuild nice on YDL4.

I am glad it exists.

Applause for the crew !

and, please stop wining and go to some other maillist telling your debian
clone is so good ...

E.

> and MAN its a large dissapointment , i can belive i nearly spend money on
> that .... lucky for me, ubuntu gave  me something to wait on ....  and Damn
> ill change back  to ubuntu   tonight after work ....
>

> sorry for the team at YDL   but sorry guy this time you miss the boat by a
> miles ...
> the easiest way to install you app is not even  there ( synaptic)
> the mp3 player is shit (why mmxx is not there )
>
> i love the ydl 3 for what its was ..... but ydl 4  mannnnnnnn  please shoot
> me
>
> sorry you just lost a other person
> good luck for ydl 5
>
> how the hell a compagny can wish to put a product like that
> thx for making  its free   ( its not worth much )
> renaud

Eddie Bindt