Triple boot MacOs 9/MacOs10/Linux : can't start MacOs 9

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:45:10 MST 2004

Sorry, no. Just asking for clarification so's someone else might be
able to answer (doesn't look like it).

Although it's an extra step, you could hold down the option key at
boot time (if your Mac is a newer New World Mac) to get Apple's open
firmware bootloader (I seem to remember that you wanted to have OS 9
as your default boot OS though so that wouldn't be a very elegant
solution).

Eric.

--
Sincerely, Eric Dunbar