YDL 4.0 on PowerMac G5 w/bluetooth wo/modem

Corbett Battaile ccb at ydl.net
Mon Nov 29 12:22:20 MST 2004

On my G3/B&W, I also get the "macserial:" and "RAMDISK:" errors at boot,
but not the "agppart:". The first two, at least, don't seem to lead to any
serious problems that I can detect.

If I recall correctly, "linux-g5" is available in yaboot when you boot the
install CD. Curt, did you select a g5 kernel from yaboot to boot the
install CD, or did you let yaboot select the default?

--
Corbett Battaile