Automatic Reboot?

Drew Lane drew.lane at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 15:16:17 MDT 2004

That is an interesting thread, albeit somewhat complicated to setup.

However, he says at the end of his message:

P.S.  The Power Saving Control Panel should also work fine I think since
      it should effectively be doing the same thing by setting the
      CUDA_FILE_SERVER_FLAG parameter in the PRAM.

So, this would be the easiest way to handle the situation.

However, the "advanced" option in the energy saver control panel
is not showing up on my Performa 6360 (which I am using to test with
before I power down my server).

What does this mean exactly?  That option is not supported on this machine?

Drew