Can't Remove Directory?

mascarasnake dontdrill at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 14:01:23 MDT 2004

Since I made a frivolous use of this thread, I guess I could add
something constructive. You can always access files graphically by
opening your GUI file browser as root and renaming it that way.

In GNOME (and I assume KDE and Konqueror will do the same) as root:
	nautilus /DirectoryToLookAt
or
	konqueror /DirectoryToLookAt
from there you should be able to rename the errant file or directory by
right clicking and selecting rename.