YDL 4 on TiPB, Quicksilver, Pismo, and ALPB15

Terrence Bradshaw bradshaw at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:17:23 MDT 2004

I will also add that LVM support is wholly hampered (broken) by a lack of
the dm-mod kernel module.  I did an "everything install" and nothing.
I guess I'll have to roll my own kernel.

I also was unable to use the graphical installer (X would die) on a
"nothing but apple" machine.  X did not work after the install until I
reworked the Xconfig file by running Xautoconfig --safe

My machine is a DP G4 500Mhz, 512MB RAM, Rage 128 Pro (AGP w/ ADC)
and nothing but an apple mouse and keyboard.

sorry to bitch on my very first post.