YDL 4 on TiPB, Quicksilver, Pismo, and ALPB15

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at glhemphill.net
Wed Oct 6 17:16:22 MDT 2004

Good, That's what I wanted to hear about bugzilla.  I'll make entries
for some of the things I've found as soon as I have a few spare moments.
The ALPB15 is one of the ones with 128 Mb of video memory and two gig of
memory so I suspect that one of these is the issue.  I'll poke about a
bit before I submit a bugzilla report (this may take a few days since
I'm on training the rest of the week).  An install on a second TiPB
(this one with an airport card) hangs 50% through the post install
config - you can't even switch consoles to see what's up.  I'm going to
try a re-install on both the airport  non-airport TiPB's this evening
just to check.
	G++