What gives?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Oct 6 19:47:18 MDT 2004

Does all of this still happen even after you run the firmware flasher? You
have nothing to lose by trying that, and the error you got regarding the
address property leads me to believe that perhaps the firmware was
improperly flashed once before. Once again, the URL is
http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n58374 to download the flasher.